In this tutorial you will learn how to change your voice while broadcasting with Mixlr using Voice Changer Software Diamond 9.5 (VCSD 9.5)
- On main panel, choose Preferences menu to open VCS Preferences window.
- When VCS Preferences window appears, choose Virtual driver Mode radio button (1).
- Click OK button (2) to apply the new setting and close Preferences window.
- Go to VCSD 9.5's main panel, choose the morphing effects and make adjustments until you are satisfied with your vocal output. There are several ways to change your voice, including voice morphing and audio effects.
» You should read this guide for more in-depth information: How to use Voice Morpher in VCSD9.5
» Check out our Add-on store to download FREE cool audio effect packs, updated regularly.
- Run Mixlr (Windows version)
- Look at the input channels available. On the first Mic channel (3), choose Select Source.
- Select Microphone (Avsoft Virtual Audio Device) as input source for Channels 1 and 2.
Now morphing effects from VCSD 9.5 will be immediately applied when you are talking in Mixlr.
You can now start your online audio station on Mixlr with your "new voices".
Note: Please notice that as long as VCSD 9.5 is ON, the morphing effects will be applied to your voice automatically. To be back to normal instantly, you will just need to turn the voice changer software off.