- Run VCSD 9.5
- Click on Voice Editor icon (1) to open Voice Editor window.
- On the main interface, click Open icon (2) to select the audio file you want to convert.
- Locate the file, and then click Open (3).
The selected file will be imported immediately into Waveform Editor.
After importing your file into the Waveform Editor
, simply choose your desired output settings:
- Click on Save File as button (4)
- Choose location for the converted file
- Select File name (5)
- Drop down Save as type list and choose an audio format.
- Click on Save button (6)
At this point the Save File as ... dialog box will appear for you to choose Encoding settings. This is where you choose the settings to convert the file from stereo to mono.
- Choose Mono as your Channels (7)
- Click Save button to start exporting the output.
And now, the converting process is done. Enjoy your audio.