- On main panel, choose Preferences
menu to open VCS Preferences
In VCS Preferences window:
- Choose Virtual driver Mode radio button (1)
- Click OK (2) to apply new settings and close the Preferences window.
- Run Zello
- Choose Tools menu >> select Options to open Zello Options dialog box.
In Zello Options dialog box:
- Choose Audio tab.
In Recording device section,change it to Microphone (Avsoft Virtual Audio Device).
- Click OK to apply settings and close the Zello Options dialog box
- Go to VCSD9
main panel, choose the morphing effects and make adjustments until you are satisfied with the vocal output. There are several ways to change your voice, including voice morphing and audio effects.
- You should read this guide for more in-depth information: How to use Voice Morpher in VCSD9.0 .
- Remember to check out our Add-on store to download new and cool audio effect packs, updated regularly.
Note: Remember to choose the packs used for VCSD9 only. The other ones which applied for other products cannot be used for VCSD9.
And now, you can start talking on Zello with your “new voice”.
Note: While VCS Virtual Audio Driver is being set as the audio driver for Zello, do NOT turn off VCSD9 while using voice chat with Zello. If you don't want to use VCSD9, change the audio settings of Zello back to normal audio source.