This 2-step tutorial will demonstrate how easy it is to export a customized Nickvoice into a file:
There are three main components to modify your voice using Voice Morpher
graph: With the new 2-dimensional graph design, it allows you to have better control over the two fundamental voice attributes Pitch
. Drag the pointer to alter your voice’s gender and age.
- Voice Effects: Handy panel on the right side is helpful to manage the activating effects. A library of more than 80+ Voice Effects and 70+ Background Effects to choose from..
- Voice Beautifying: Enhance natural quality of the morphed voice.
The complete tutorial for Voice Morpher can be found here.
» To explore free-to-download and regularly updated Nickvoice packs, visit our Add-on page.
After satisfied with all of the settings, you can save them into a file for later use.
- Click Save (1) to bring up Save as dialog box.
- Choose location(2) and File name (3) for your Nickvoice
- Click Save. Your nickvoice will be saved under *.nvc file format.
» Click here for how to insert new Nickvoice into the main menu.
» Click here for how to load your saved Nickvoice presets.