The Video Morpher installation guide is intended to allow you to quickly set up and enjoy the product. If you need further detailed information and assistance please contact our customer service.
- Visit Video Morpher 3.0 Download Page at https://dvd-player.audio4fun.com/movie-editor-download.htm » Click the Download button to start downloading the installation file (in EXE format).
- Or you can download directly the installer here.
Notes: You must first install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 version or later to fully enjoy Funny Space feature in Video Morpher 3.0. If you receive any error massage on this, click here for the latest version of .NET Framework from Microsoft download page.
- Double click on the downloaded installation file (EXE) to start the installation process. Click Next to continue.
- Read the Readme file, then click Next to continue.
- Read the terms in the License Agreement carefully and select I Accept the terms in the License Agreement to process. Click Next to continue.
Notes: If you do not choose this option, you can't continue the installation process.
- The next screen shows you the destination folder and the space required to install the application. If you want to choose another folder, click Browse and specify it, then click Next to continue.
Notes: Please install Video Morpher into a separated folder. If Video Morpher has the same base folder with another application, this might cause severe lost of the program.
- The installation wizard will automatically create a shortcut for the program named AV Video Morpher in the Start - Programs menu. Select Do not create shortcuts if you want them created later and manually.
- Click Install to continue.
- The installation process will be showed like this:
- Deselect Run AV Video Morpher 3.0 if you do not want the program automatically start after finish the installation.
- Click Finish to finalize the installation process.
- For full use of the program, you need to submit your license. Go to Help » Register Pro version and fill in the required information in the popup dialog box, when you finish click Register to submit it.