Sometimes, between the stressful communications on business, you may need something fun to ease tension in break time.This tutorial will guide you how to change your voice on Slack.com with Voice Changer Software Diamond 9 (VCSD9). Have fun with your voice.
- On main panel, choose Preferences
menu to open VCS Preferences
- When VCS Preferences window appears, choose Virtual driver Mode(1).
- Click OK button (2) to apply new settings and close the Preferences window.
- Go to VCSD9
main panel, choose the morphing effects and make adjustments until you are satisfied with the vocal output. There are several ways to change your voice, including voice morphing and audio effects.
- You should read this guide for more in-depth information: How to use Voice Morpher in VCSD9
- Remember to check out our Add-on store to download new and cool audio effect packs, updated regularly.
Note: Remember to choose the packs used for VCSD9 only. The other ones which applied for other products cannot be used for VCSD9.
- On your Desktop
, right-click on the Speakers
icon on the system tray.
- Choose Recording Devices
- Select Recording tab>>Choose Microphone (AVsoft Virtual Audio Device) and Set Default
- Click OK button.
You can start the voice chat session on Slack.com
with your "new voice".
Note: Please notice that as long as the Voice Changer Software is On, the morphing effects will be applied to your voice automatically. To be back to normal instantly, you will just need to turn the voice changer software off.