With other voice chat applications, apply the same process to set VCSD 8.0 as your main voice processing program.
Step to take
- On Voice Changer Software Diamond 8.0
main panel, click Preferences
to open the Preferences
In the Preferences window, we will switch from Hook mode to Virtual Audio Driver mode.
- Check Virtual driver Mode (1).
- Click the OK button (2) to apply the new settings and close the Preferences window.
- Run TeamSpeak Client
- Click Settings
to open TeamSpeak's Options
- In the Options dialog box, choose Capture (1).
- In the Capture dropdown box, choose Microphone (Avnex Virtual Audio Device) for Capture Device(2).
- Click OK.
Return to Voice Changer Software Diamond 8
main panel, choose the morphing effects for your voice, and make adjustments until you are satisfied with the output voice.
You should have known how to change voice using Voice Morpher.
- You can now make voice conversation with TeamSpeak
in game. The morphed settings for voice will be applied automatically.
Note: While VCS Virtual Audio Driver is being set as the audio driver for TeamSpeak 3, do NOT turn off VCSD8 when doing voice chat with TeamSpeak 3. If you don't want to use VCSD8, change the audio settings of TeamSpeak 2 back to normal audio source.