- Open AV CD/DVD Burner by clicking Burner on the module toolbar.
- Press Create New Audio CD button (1) to create a new audio CD image.
- Click Add Files button to import audio files to the CD image or press right mouse button and choose the command you want (2).
- You can also click Open Explorer button (3) to open the Explorer and then drag and drop the songs you want to the CD.
- Remember to see the status line displaying the total time and size of the compilation.
- Play back any of the tracks by using the Player panel at the bottom of the AV Music Morpher window.
- After checking everything, click the Copy to Audio CD button to make your own music CD.
- The Write audio CD dialog box will pop up.
- Select a suitable write speed by clicking the desired value in the list.
In some cases the unsuitable high speed will make it impossible to burn the CD. In this case, reducing the speed will solve the problem.
- Check Write under the Write mode.
- Choose Test source before writing to test the recording speed prior to recording.
- Press Burn to start the burning process.