- Open AV Music Morpher and switch to Editor module.
- Click on the Record button on the Player panel. The Record dialog will come up.
- Open your movie with a video player so that you can watch and maintain your conversation tempo.
- Press the Record button (1) on the Record dialog to begin recording.
Speak to the microphone the words you have prepared for each character.
Notice the playing movie for time accordance.
- Press the red button again to stop recording.
- Use the Play and Stop buttons to play back your recording. Once satisfied with the result, click Save (2).
The Save As dialog will appear, choose the desired file name and format for your recording.
If you are not satisfied with the result, record again.
- After finishing, click the Save button to close the Record dialog.
- Your recording will then loaded into the Editor module.
Note: Use a quiet tight room so that extra noise cannot interfere in your recording.
Play the recorded files by pressing the Play button on the Player panel.
Listen and select the part of recording that you want to morph.
- Open the Effect Library on the right of the window and choose Voice Morphing. Then select Voice Morpher. Its dialog box will appear.
- Adjust the Pitch (1) & Timbre (2) to change voice of the selected part.
- Press OK and wait a moment for the program to process voice morphing.
- Play back the file to see the result. Remember to choose None in the Effect Library so that the voice not be morphed again.
- Select some more other parts if your movie has many characters and morph them to create different voices for different characters of the movie.
- Click File on the menu bar and choose Save to save modified audio sample overwriting its original copy, or Save as to create a new file leaving the original intact. The audio clip is now finished.
- Turn on a movie editing program, and import your movie.
- Insert the audio clip that has been created by AV Music Morpher into the movie
- Save the movie file. Now a brand new movie with your own dialogs is available for you and your friends to enjoy.
Note: You can also record the audio by the movie editor, then morph it by AV Wave Editor to create voices for characters.