The program is built with advanced software-based noise reduction, group chat functionality,in-game overlays and can be used on both your mobile and desktop.
- On main panel, choose Preferences
menu to open VCS Preferences
- When VCS Preferences window appears, choose Virtual driver Mode (1).
- Click OK button (2) to apply new settings and close the VCS Preferences window.
- Go to VCSD9
main panel, choose the morphing effects and make adjustments until you are satisfied with the vocal output. There are several ways to change your voice, including voice morphing and audio effects.
- You should read this guide for more in-depth information: How to use Voice Morpher in VCSD9
- Remember to check out our Add-on store to download new and cool audio effect packs, updated regularly.
Note: Remember to choose the packs used for VCSD9 only. The other ones which applied for other products cannot be used for VCSD9.
- Run Razer Comms
and login to your account
- Click on Settings icon (1) in the right corner to open Setting window.
- In Setting window:
- Choose Audio tab (2) and change Microphone to Microphone to Microphone (Avsoft Virtual Audio Device) (3).
- Click X button (4) to close Settings window.
- From now on, VCSD9’s Virtual Audio Driver will be the main audio input in Razer Comms.
You can start the voice chat session on Razer Comms with your "new voice".
Note: Please notice that as long as the Voice Changer Software is On, the morphing effects will be applied to your voice automatically. To be back to normal instantly, you will just need to turn the voice changer software off.