This is a new feature of AV Webcam Morpher 2.0 which can be used in the Pro version only. With this feature, users can 'move' from one place to another, or build the stage to suit any special occasions like Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, etc.
- Open the AV Webcam Morpher
and switch to Background Changer module (3)
- Drop down the Default nickfaces list (4)
for more background images.
- Selected background can be previewed in the Preview
- Make sure that the Preview (1) mode is on and at least one nickface (2) is selected.
- The default nickface, “Helen”, cannot be used with the Background Changer.
- Click on the Load
and the Open
dialog box comes up.
- Browse and select your favorite background image (2)
- Then, click Open (3)
- Turn the Background Changer on by clicking on the ON/OFF button (1).
- Switch to the Effects
module and expand the Video Effects
- Expand the Color effects
Adjust the contrast of nickface vs. background:
Double click on Contrast (1) in the Effects pane to apply this effect into the webcam video.
Double click on Contrast (2) in the Effects to apply pane to adjust the contrast.
This effect make the video look more real by hiding the rendering effect around the nickface.
Adjust the brightness of the whole scene of nickface and background:
Double click on Brightness (1) in Effects pane to apply this effect to the webcam video.
Double click on Brightness (2) in the Effects to apply pane to adjust the brightness.
This effect will make the video become darker; the darker it is, the warmer the webcam look.