Audio4fun Support Center
We are always at your service
Use Webcam Morpher with ooVoo Application for Facebook
WebCam Morpher 2.0 is a fun software program that allows users to be creative in online activities by altering and controlling your webcam output in real time. You can control your image, and background image, as well as apply audio and video image to the webcam presentation. You can capture both outgoing and incoming webcam images, and easily share them with friends and others.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to use AV Webcam Morpher Pro while video chatting via ooVoo on Facebook.
About ooVoo on Facebook:
ooVoo has a web based Facebook App which lets you invite up to 12 Facebook friends to a video call!
ooVoo is bringing your social network to life. Now you can see all your Facebook friends on ooVoo and you can video chat or text chat with them for FREE. An ooVoo video call can consist of 12 video participants and 6 phone participants.
- First you will need to connect your Facebook account upon login
- You need to have Java installed and enabled on your computer in order to use web video calls and/or enter video chat rooms. When you install Java, it is enabled automatically. Click here to download Java.
- Note: If you are using Internet Explorer and you do not have Java installed, you will be prompted to install ActiveX which can be used instead of Java.
Run AV Webcam Morpher Pro >> Pick up an available nickface in Nickface list or click More to download some from our Add-on Store
Learn more on how to manage your nickface.
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Enter ooVoo App
- Click on ooVoo icon on the top-left to invite a friend.
- Click on your friend’s account (1) and press Add to call button (2)
- After your request is accepted, click on Camera icon to expand the Camera list and select AV Webcam Capture.
You can now surprise your friend with Webcam Morpher while video chatting using ooVoo app on Facebook.
Did you find this page useful? - So bookmark this page on Delicious.