ooVoo Voice Changer, Voice Changer Software Gold, Tutorials, Using Voice Morpher, Voice Effects
|Written by: Elena Evans|
This tutorial will guide you through the way to use Voice Changer Software Gold 7.0 to change your voice in ooVoo video chat .
What is ooVoo?
STEPS TO TAKE:
Return to VCSG7, choose morphing effects for your voice, and make adjustments until you are satisfied with output voice.
Note: You should have known how to change voice using Voice Morpher feature, and other voice changing features of VCSG.
- Run ooVoo 220.127.116.11, log in your account.
- Click Help button >> Check your audio and video to open the Audio and video setting window.
- In the Check your audio and video dialog, choose Check your MICROPHONE
- In the microphone area, click Change microphone
- Select Avnex Virtual Audio Device for your microphone
- Click OK.
From now on, VCS Virtual Audio Driver will be the main audio driver recognized by ooVoo.
You can now start voice chatting on ooVoo. The morphing settings for your voice will be applied automatically.
Did you find this page useful? - So bookmark this page on Delicious.