On VCSG7 main panel, click Preferences to open the Preferences dialog box.
In the Preferences dialog box, we will change Hook mode to Virtual Audio Driver mode.
- Check VadMode (1).
- Click OK button (2) to apply the new setting and close the Preferences dialog box.
Return to VCSG7, choose morphing effects for your voice, and make adjustments until you are satisfied with output voice.
Note: You should have known how to change voice using Voice Morpher feature, and other voice changing features of VCSG.
- Log in Raidcall.
- On Raidcall main panel, (1) Go to Settings tab.
- (2) Select Audio Settings
- (3) Choose Microphone (Avnex Virtual Audio Device)
- (4) Click on OK to apply settings.