Audio4fun Support Center
We are always at your service
Voice Changer Software Gold - Change voice in Zoiper Communicator
In this tutorial, we will step you on how to use AV Voice Changer Software Gold (VCSG) for changing your voice when you are on Zoiper Communicator.
Zoiper Communicator IAX & SIP softphone is a converged Internet communication tool combining high-quality voice and video calls, fax, instant messaging and presence through a contact-centric intuitive interface.
On VCSG main panel, click Preferences to open Preferences dialog box.
In Preferences dialog box, we will switch from Hook mode to Virtual Audio Driver mode.
- Check on VadMode (1).
- Click OK (2) to apply the new setting and close Preferences dialog box.
Open Voice Changer Software Gold, choose the morphing effects for your voice, and make adjustments until you are satisfied with the output voice.
Click here to learn how to change voice using Voice Morpher feature.
- Run Zoiper Communicator, and login your account.
- Select Settings menu (1) >> Choose Audio Wizard command (2) to open Zoiper Communicator Audio Wizard dialog box.
- In Zoiper Communicator Audio Wizard dialog box, select Microphone catalogue (3).
- Click OK button (6) to finish settings.
- Click on Yes button (7) to make sure your settings is chosen.
STEP 4: Start the voice conversation with your friends via Zoiper Communicator with the changed voice
You can start the voice chat session on Zoiper Communicator with your voice changed.
Note: Please notice that as long as the Voice Changer Software is On, the morphing effects will be applied to your voice automatically. To be back to normal instantly, you will just need to turn the voice changer software off.
Did you find this page useful? - So bookmark this page on Delicious.