On VCSG main panel, click Preferences to open Preferences dialog box.
In Preferences dialog box, we will switch from Hook mode to Virtual Audio Driver mode.
- Check on VadMode (1).
- Click OK (2) to apply the new setting and close Preferences dialog box.
Open Voice Changer Software Gold, choose the morphing effects for your voice, and make adjustments until you are satisfied with the output voice.
Click here to learnÂ how to change voice using Voice Morpher feature.
- Run Zoiper Communicator, and login your account.
- Select Settings menu (1) >> Choose Audio Wizard command (2) to open Zoiper Communicator Audio Wizard dialog box.
- In Zoiper Communicator Audio Wizard dialog box, select Microphone catalogue (3).
- On a right panel, choose Microphone (Avnex Virtual Audio Device) radio in Device section (4).
- Click OK button (6) to finish settings.
- Note: Click Start the test button (5) to check the quality in the output voice and follow the instruction.
- Click on Yes button (7) to make sure your settings is chosen.
- Now, the morphing effect will be applied automatically.