Voice Changer Software Diamond - Use Anime Studio Pro 9
|Written by: N.L|
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to apply files recorded by VCSD on Anime Studio Pro.
>> What is Anime Studio Pro 9?
Anime Studio is animation software for amateurs and professionals. Anime Studio makes animation fun, quick and affordable. Create your own characters or import existing files. Anime Studio is easy to use animation software for beginners and professionals.
On the main panel, move the cursor (1) of the Stereo/Mono scale either left or right to instruct how your records will be. Move it to the left for stereo output, or to the right for mono output file.
E.g.: In this illustration, the position of (1) shows that the file will be saved in Stereo type with 44100 bits.
Note: Only when the DUPLEX mode is ON (2) that you can make change to the Stereo/Mono scale. If the DUPLEX mode is off, it is because there is a playback audio stream(s) in your computer, please turn off any media player or any application that is producing audio stream at that time.
Then, click on the Recorder button (3) on the main panel to open Voice Changer Software Recorder.
Within VCS Recorder window:
- Check the option Record non-morphed streams at VCS (1) to set VCS Recorder to record audio streams out of VCS's morphing effects.
- Click Settings (2) to enter the settings window. Switch to Encoders tab (3).
In Encoders tab:
1. Check on the Advanced mode checkbox (4) to show the full list of audio rates supported by VCS Recorder.
2. The .wav file format is represent by the 44100, Mono or 41100, Stereo (5).
Double-click on the one you need, a big list will pop up:
- Choose Microsoft PCM Converter (6).
- A small list will expand, select Sampling Rate: 44100HZ (7).
- On the next list, select 44100 KHz, 8 Bit, Mono, 352.8Kbits/sec (8).
- Click OK to apply the settings and close the Settings dialog box.
Now all recorded files should now be saved in WAV format.
- Run Anime Studio Pro 9.
- Select File Menu >> Import >> Audio File…
- Select file from Select Audio File window >> Click Open button.
Did you find this page useful? - So bookmark this page on Delicious.