On the main panel, click the Advanced
button (1) to open the Advanced panel.
- Select Background Effects tab (2).
- Click the ON/OFF button (3) on this tab to activate it. When the button is red, Background Effects feature is ready for use.
- Go to step 4 if you want to use an effect from VCS's built-in library or the Xmas bg effects you have just installed above.
- If you want to add your own background effects, follow the next two steps.
Click the Create Group button (4) to add a new group.
The Create a new group dialog box appears, type the group name into the Title textbox, then click OK to finish and close the dialog box.
The new group will be listed at the end of the Background Effect tree..
Tip: To delete a group from the effect tree, right click it and choose Delete.
Click the Add Effects button (5) to add a new effect. The Add a new Background Effect dialog box appears:
- Select from the Group dropdown list (6) the group you want to place the new effect in.
- Type the name of the new effect into the Description field (7).
- Specify the audio file that will be added as the new background effect using the Browse button (8).
- Click OK to finish and close the dialog box.
The new effect will be listed at the end of the selected group in the Background Effect tree..
Tip: To delete an effect in a group, right click it and choose Delete.
To choose an effect in a group, expand the group by double clicking the group name, then check the check box before the effect name (9). The background effect will be applied right away.Tip:
You can change the volume of the background effect by adjusting the Volume