Audio4fun Support Center
We are always at your service
Voice Changer Software Diamond - Change voice in Omegle.com
|Written by: Elena Evans|
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to use Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0 (VCSD7) for changing your voice when you are on Omegle.com
» What is Omegle.com?
Omegle is a free online chat website that allows users to communicate with strangers without registering. The service randomly pairs users in one-on-one chat sessions where they chat anonymously using the handles "You" and "Stranger".
* For how to change your image while you're on Omegle, click here.
STEPS TO TAKE
Open Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0, choose the morphing effects for your voice, and make adjustments until you are satisfied with the output voice.
Note: You should have known how to change voice using Voice Morpher feature, and other voice changing tasks that Voice Changer Software can do.
>> Turn your voice into voice of Optimus Prime Robot in Transformer movie?
>> Or wanna make your voice sound like Darth Vader’s voice in Star Wars movie?
On VCSD 7.0 main panel, click Preferences to open Preferences dialog box.
In Preferences dialog box, we will switch from Hook mode to Virtual Audio Driver mode.
- Check on VadMode (1).
- Click OK (2) to apply the new setting and close Preferences dialog box.
- Open your web browser » Go to http://www.omegle.com/
- On main page, select Video to start a video chat.
- When Adobe Flash Player Settings dialog pop-ups, click Allow button to grant the service access to your camera and microphone.
- Move your mouse over the screens » Select Microphone (AvnexVirtual Audio Device) as the audio input.
You can now start the voice chat session on Omegle.com with your voice changed.
Note: Please notice that as long as the Voice Changer Software is On, the morphing effects will be applied to your voice automatically. To be back to normal instantly, you will just need to turn the voice changer software off.
Did you find this page useful? - So bookmark this page on Delicious.