Audio4fun Support Center
We are always at your service
Voice Changer Software Diamond - How to speak like U.S president Barack Obama
|Written by: Elena Evans|
The new version 7.0 of AV Voice Changer Software Diamond has a Virtual Audio Driver (AVnex Virtual Audio Device) which works as a virtual audio & sound device. This device can be used with any VoIP, Instant Messenging applications, or online voice chatting or web conferencing websites for changing voice and/or recording in real-time. By setting AVnex Virtual Audio Device as default audio driver for microphone in those applications, you will be able to control your voice tone and speak the way you want.
» DOWNLOAD: the audio package of the sample and the result voices
On the main panel, click on the Comparator button to open VCSD Comparator.
- In the Voice section, click the Add button to open the Voice Import panel.
- Click on the Browse button and select the Barack Obama's original voice file.
- In the Person textbox, type the name for the voice as "Barack Obama"
- Type what he says in the voice file into the Phrase field: "We were founded upon the ideal that all are created equal."
- Click the Import button to finish the import process of the new sample voice. The Voice Import dialog box will be closed.
The newly added sample voice will be set for the comparator automatically (see Fig. 3).
- In the Record section, click the Rec (2) button to start recording your voice. Try to mimic Mr. Obama's voice over the tone, speed, rhythm and volume.
*** Important: The quality of the final result also depends on how you mimic the sample voice in this step.
Note: If you receive an error message saying that "Cannot make comparison. Please, try to record your voice again," it might because you spoke too low or too fast that VCS Comparator couldn't detect the voice. Close the message and record your voice again.
- If the record of your voice is qualified, VCS Comparator will make the comparing automatically, then suggest the best settings in Pitch, Timbre & Adv. Tune that make your voice sound most alike to the sample of Mr. Obama's voice.
- Click OK to close the Comparator and return to the main panel. The suggested settings will be applied to the Voice Morpher module.
Now you can speak to the microphone to check if the changed voice is what you want or not. If you are satisfied with it, you've done, you can save it as a nickvoice file for later use. If you are not, try adjusting slightly the pitch and timbre (using the Voice Morpher graph) to see if you can get a better result. You may also want to apply advanced effects to make the result voice sound better, we have a simple instruction on that in step 4, and 5.
- Click the Advanced button to expand the Advanced panel.
- Select the Equalizer tab, turn it ON, click on the Preset button and select Soft.
Tip: In most cases, the equalizer preset works well. But if it does not, try the other ones or load your own settings. You can also make changes on the preset when it is loaded in the Equalizer tab. If you don't like the effects at all, click the On/Off button on the tab to turn if off.
If you feel that the output voice has background noise, follow this step to eliminate them. But firstly, you are recommended to save your current morphing settings, click the Save button on the Voice Morpher module on the main panel to save them. The saved file will keep all the settings that are being applied in VCS.
Get back to the Advanced panel:
- Select the Sound Quality tab, turn it ON (1), turn on the Limiter module (2), turn on the Noise Reduction module (3), then slightly adjust these parameters: Release, Attack, Reduction, and Threshold until the noise is less dominance.
Did you find this page useful? - So bookmark this page on Delicious.