Audio4fun Support Center
We are always at your service
Voice Changer Software Diamond - Change your voice to a cute little boy's voice
The new version 7.0 of AV Voice Changer Software Diamond has a Virtual Audio Driver (AVnex Virtual Audio Device) which works as a virtual audio & sound device. This device can be used with any VoIP, Instant Messenging applications, or online voice chatting or web conferencing websites for changing voice and/or recording in real-time. By setting AVnex Virtual Audio Device as default audio driver for microphone in those applications, you will be able to control your voice tone and speak the way you want.
» Download cute little boy's voice wav file
On the main panel, click on the Comparator button to open VCS Comparator.
- In the Voice section, click the Add button to open the Voice Import panel.
- Click on the Browse button and point to the little boy's file you have just downloaded above.
- In the Person box, type in a name for the female voice as "Cute boy."
- Type what he says in the .WAV file into the Phrase field: "Play game".
- Click the Import button to save and close the Import panel.
Note: The sample voice must be in .wav format.
The newly added sample voice will be shown in Voice Comparator like in fig 3.
- In the Morpher section, click the Rec (1) button to to start recording your voice. Try to mimic the sample voice over its tone, speed, rhythm and volume.
Note: If you receive an error message saying that "Cannot make comparison. Please, try to record your voice again," it might because you spoke too low or too fast that VCS Comparator couldn't detect the voice. Close the message and record your voice again.
You can click on the Play (2) button to re-listen to your newly recorded voice.
- The Comparator message (3) is now showing how similar your voice and the sample voice are.
Tip: You can adjust the Timbre, Pitch and Adv. Tune sliders (Advanced tune) to make your recorded voice sound more alike to the sample voice yourself, then click the Compare (4) button to get the comparison result. However, it is recommended that you leave the settings alone and keep following the next step.
- Click the Auto button (5) (see fig 4), VCS Comparator will automatically compare the two voices and then suggest the best settings in Pitch, Timbre & Adv. Tune that make your voice sound most alike to the sample female voice.
- Click OK to close the Comparator and return to the main panel. The suggested settings will be applied to the Voice Morpher module.
- Speak to the microphone to check if the result voice is what you want or not. If you are satisfied with it, you've done.
If you are not, try adjusting slightly the pitch and timbre to see if you can get a better result. If you are still not pleased, go to step 5.
- Click the Advanced button to expand the Advanced panel.
If you feel that the output voice has background noise, follow this step to eliminate them. But firstly, you are recommended to save your current morphing settings, click the Save button on the Voice Morpher module on the main panel to save them. The saved file will keep all the settings that are being applied in VCS.
Get back to the Advanced panel:
- Select the Sound Quality tab, turn it ON (1), turn on the Limiter module (2), turn on the Noise Reduction module (3), then slightly adjust these parameters: Release, Attack, Reduction, and Threshold until the noise is less dominance.
Did you find this page useful? - So bookmark this page on Delicious.