Audio4fun Support Center
We are always at your service
AV Video Karaoke Maker - Create Your Own Karaoke Music Video In a Few Minutes
AV Video Karaoke Maker is a karaoke creator enables you to add music and lyrics to a video, and synchronize them to quickly create a karaoke video.
This tutorial will show you how to create some karaoke music videos for not only your home entertainment but for your pro "live show". You will need to use either an image or a movie clip with/without music for the background. A music sound track and lyrics file (in text format) will also be used as well.
Download Free non-vocal mp3 songs music and lyrics for video karaoke project.
- Click on the New Project button to start a new project
- Click on the Add Lyrics button to start importing lyrics file into the project
- Click on the Settings button to open the Settings panel for AV Video Karaoke Maker
- Now Synchronization pane is enabled.
Note: when you here the word in a song - just press Set button. When you do so, the words will be appearing in the wave form.
▪ Use Silent button to mark silence in the song, so that no subtitles were seen on the screen.
▪ Press Finish button after the last word of the song will be heard.
▪ Use Back button to return you synchronization backwards.
▪ You may also drag the words inside the wave chart in order to fix up the synchronization forward or backwards.
- Now the program should look like below image
- Click on the Export menu and select Export to file
- Now you can try playing your karaoke music video with any Media Player and become the singer yourself
Did you find this page useful? - So bookmark this page on Delicious.