Audio4fun Support Center
We are always at your service
DVD Morphing Guide
|Written by: N.L|
The Movie Morphing Guide is intended to help you morph your video with Video Morpher Plus. In this lesson the way to add different effects will be studied in details.
- Click on DVD tab or Video tab on the module bar.
- To open a file, click File on the menu bar and choose Open. Open dialog box will come up; select a video file you want to open. Or you can just press Ctrl + O.
- You can also use Open button on the Player bar to add a file to the play list (if it is a video mode), or open a DVD (if it is a DVD mode)
- Click on Video tab or DVD tab on the module bar, it depends on what you want to morph a video file or DVD.
Let's study this panel more carefully
- To activate the Effect list make sure that Effects to apply (7) checkbox is selected.
- Most of the video effects are adjustable, so to change the applied effect settings right mouse click on it and in the context menu choose Properties.
- The Effect’s setting box will appear where you can adjust the effect to your liking. Then just click OK button if you want the adjustments to remain, or Cancel button if you want to resume the previous settings
Did you find this page useful? - So bookmark this page on Delicious.