On Voice Changer Software 7 main panel, click Preferences to open the Preferences dialog box.
In the Preferences dialog box, we will change Hook mode to Virtual Audio Driver mode.
- Check VadMode (1).
- Click the OK button (2) to apply the new settings and close the Preferences dialog box.
- Run Adobe Audition .
- Go to Edit >> Audio Hardware Setup.
- Within the Audio Hardware Setup window, select Edit View (1) tab and then click on the "Control Panel…" (2) button (see Fig 3).
In the Audio Settings dialog:
- Choose Avnex Virtual Audio Device (4) in the Input Device section. (see Fig 4), and 44,100 KHz Encoding Frequency.
- Click Ok (5) to close the Audio settings dialog.
From now on, VCS Virtual Audio Driver will be the main audio driver recognized by Adobe Audition.
Return to Voice Changer Software 7, choose the morphing effects for your voice, and make adjustments until you are satisfied with the output voice.
Note: You should have known how to change voice using Voice Morpher feature, and other voice changing features of VCS.
You now can record presentation with Adobe Audition. The morphing settings for your voice will be applied automatically.
Note: While VCS Virtual Audio Driver is being set as the audio driver for Adobe Audition, do NOT turn off Voice Changer Software 7 when recording via Adobe Audition. If you don’t want to use Voice Changer Software 7, change the audio settings of Adobe Audition back to normal audio source.